mel....i believe hanks "awwww" was a sarcastic one....like "awwww...poor baby". I dunno what the confusion is...did that help? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
Printable View
mel....i believe hanks "awwww" was a sarcastic one....like "awwww...poor baby". I dunno what the confusion is...did that help? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/confused.gif
Huh? i was saying "Aww..." liek aww, poor lil FOAD... mockingly, and i started that one cus I thought he was flooding the other one so you guys would delete it and nobody would be able to read the posts... that's why. What were you confused on? You're hard to follow *l*
ummm yeah!...thanks
and your copy of the foad thing would be at the admin board..because it was like three notepads worth.....
BTW! did i tell you i got the original HTML source code saved on a disc, of the thread that foad caused all the shit on?? i can recreate that thread exactly on a web page..
Neotrace is on the 3 IP#s as soon as i get back from Carles Jr!!...k..
kewlies....I was wondering mel, when i came back...they were gone...but I'm kinda glad they are....thanks *hugs*
Forget me then?..*L*...Damn I never know what I do wrong from one minute to the next around here..*halo*
here ya go hun! CLICK THIS and it will take you to where the last shit is!!....k
so! is this enough to please everbody, or no??? http://goldrush.com/~herd/as-gum.gif
oh! wait! let me get Neo goin and i'll tell ya what it says for the IP#s of who was posting what where.....k
Spyder's IP pointed to Columbus Ohio
Croutons pointed to NY
so did FOADs pointed to NY
which is just where the server originates..
ummmm! feel free to let me know, what else i should be doing...k
People do use proxies, or even port redirecting to post in places like this.
dns logs of my IP's from here and ill look like a world traveller. IP's from all over the world http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif